- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
- ETN’s full report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
Conclusions Of The UN Climate Change Negotiations COP21
On 12 December 2015, world governments agreed on an international agreement to fight global warming at the UN Climate Change Conference (COP21) in Paris. Almost 200 nations agreed to a deal to cap global warming at “well below”Â two degrees above pre-industrial levels, with a reference to a lower, long-term 1.5 degree target. Under the terms of the deal, countries will submit new Intended Nationally Determined Contributions (INDCs) every five years, and they cannot be less ambitious then their previous climate plan.