- Second article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
- ETN’s report Hydrogen Deployment in Centralised Power Generation is now available for download!
- First article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2022 Issue 03 is out!
- ETN Global Response to REPowerEU plan & Winter Preparedness Package
Latest NewsRead more
Conclusions Of The UN Climate Change Negotiations COP21
On 12 December 2015, world governments agreed on an international agreement to fight global warming at the UN Climate Change Conference (COP21) in Paris. Almost 200 nations agreed to a deal to cap global warming at “well below”Â two degrees above pre-industrial levels, with a reference to a lower, long-term 1.5 degree target. Under the terms of the deal, countries will submit new Intended Nationally Determined Contributions (INDCs) every five years, and they cannot be less ambitious then their previous climate plan.