- ETN unveils a new name: Energy & Turbomachinery Network
- ETN submits a joint-letter to EC calling for binding biomethane targets!
- ETN R&D Recommendation Report-2023 Edition is out!
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
Latest NewsRead more
Commission Publishes Energy Efficiency Communication
On 23 July 2014, the European Commission published a Communication on Energy efficiency and its contribution to energy security and the 2030 Framework for climate and energy policy. The European Commission proposes a target of increasing energy efficiency by 30 % by 2030, and suggests extending the current energy efficiency framework into the new 2030 package of EU climate and energy policies. The Commission has left it to member states to decide whether this target should be binding (whether at EU or national level). For more information, please click here.