- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
Concentrated Solar Power Gets A Boost From The US
Ansaldo Energia has bought several Alstom gas turbine assets from GE.
The move comes in the wake of yesterday’s finalization of GE’s acquisition of Alstom.
Ansaldo said that the deal will allow it to increase its turnover twofold in the coming five years, become an international leader in the gas turbine sector and expanded its markets in Europe, the Middle East and the US.
click here to read more.