- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
MFF: European Parliament Rejects Current Deal
On 13 March, the European Parliament firmly rejected in its current form the future Multiannual Financial Framework (MFF) proposal reached by EU leaders on 8 February. For the first time in history, the EU budget is smaller than its previous version.
Final agreement between the European Council and the European Parliament is needed for the new MFF to enter into force in January 2014. In April, the Irish Presidency is set to start the negotiations with member states on budget “flexibility” and the negotiations are expected to end by end of June.
The funds available for the R&D funding programme Horizon 2020 are still unclear at the moment.
For more information, please click here.