ETN High-Level User Meeting 2023
ETN High-Level User Meeting (HLUM) 2023 event “Efficient, flexible and low carbon pathways towards net-zero solutions” will be held on 09 October 2023 in Brussels, Belgium.
ETN’s annual HLUM event is a users-only event upon receival of an invitation letter. This event provides an excellent occasion to exchange views and experiences with senior-level users from the oil & gas, utility and industry sectors, and to bring forward short- and long-term turbomachinery development needs that will have an important impact on the profitability of your operations and the fulfilment of your long-term strategy. Your input will also influence ETN’s future strategy, R&D recommendations and activities.
Time: 09 October 2023
Venue: Tangla hotel, Avenue Emmanuel Mounier 5 , Woluwé St Lambert, 1200 Brussels
- 10:00-11:00: Session 1: Welcome & introduction, ETN Startegy & Proposed Pathways
- 11:00-12:00: Session 2: User presentations, part 1
- 12:00-13:00: Lunch
- 13:00-14:00: Session 2 continued: User preentations, part 2
- 14:00-15:00: Session 3: Round table discussions & conclusions
- 15:00-15:30: Coffee break
- 15:30-16:30: Pre-launch presentation of a new event and feedback discussion with the users
- 16:45-18:00: HLUM summary presentation + short elevator pitch of selected Suppliers/Service providers
- 18:00-21:00: Networking & expo dinner