LM2500 User Group Meeting 2023
ETN’s LM2500 User Group Meeting will be held on 06-08 June 2023 in Sunbury-on-Thames, United Kingdom, generously hosted by bp.
The ETN’s GE-LM2500 User Group Meeting takes place at bp International Centre & Business and Technology (Chertsey Road, Sunbury-Upon-Thames, Middlesex, TW16 7LN, United Kingdom), 4 miles away from Heathrow Airport.
Both the first user session (6th June) and the evening activity + dinner (7th June) will be in Windsor. Thus, we strongly recommend staying at Windsor. The list of recommended hotels is the following:
- The Castle Hotel Windsor – location
- Macdonald Windsor Hotel – location
- Special Rate £235.00 per double room per night (single occupancy). You need to book by phone calling or by email to Rachel Evans – firstname.lastname@example.org (let them know the code: ETNG060623). It is not possible to book through the website with the code.
- Sir Christopher Wren Hotel – location
- Travelodge Windsor Central – location
The two-day event will include:
- User & technical Sessions – discussions among users (and service providers/suppliers) on current top-priority topics.
- GE Aerospace/Baker Hughes/AeroAlliance JV sessions – Special session(s) about the latest developments & upgrades and technical discussions about high-priority topics.
- An exhibition area & networking opportunities
Click on this link to get the draft agenda (login required). Be aware agenda might change. If you cannot access the agenda, send an email to email@example.com.
The following ETN Members are part of the LM2500 User Group Steering Committee: