ETN High-Level User Meeting 2023
ETN High-Level User Meeting (HLUM) 2023 event “Efficient, flexible and low carbon pathways towards net-zero solutions” will be held on 09 October 2023 in Brussels, Belgium.
ETN’s annual HLUM event is a users-only event upon receival of an invitation letter. This event provides an excellent occasion to exchange views and experiences with senior-level users from the oil & gas, utility and industry sectors, and to bring forward short- and long-term turbomachinery development needs that will have an important impact on the profitability of your operations and the fulfilment of your long-term strategy. Your input will also influence ETN’s future strategy, R&D recommendations and activities.
Date: 09 October 2023
Venue & hotel: Tangla hotel, Avenue Emmanuel Mounier 5 , Woluwé St Lambert, 1200 Brussels. For bookings, visit the booking page (special rate at 195 euros per person per night): ETN Tangla Hotel Brussels
- 08:00-09:30: Optimising Sustainability and Efficiency of Existing Aero-Derivative Assets
- 09:30-10:00: Coffee break
- 10:00-11:00: Pathways and options for the GT user community
- 11:00-12:00: User Presentations – Operational & technology needs/ developments – part 1
- 12:00-13:00: Lunch
- 13:00-14:00: User Presentations – Operational & technology needs/ developments – part 2
- 14:00-15:00: Dynamic Round Table Discussion on Aligning User Needs, Technology Development Milestones, and Targets
- 15:00-15:30: Coffee break
- 15:30-16:30: Prioritisations and conclusions
- 16:30-18:00: HLUM summary presentation + short elevator pitch of suppliers/service providers
- 18:00-21:00: Networking expo dinner
Please note that ETN’s 11th International Gas Turbine Conference (IGTC) will take place at the same venue on 10-11 October 2023. Please visit the IGTC event website for registration here.