Virtual Annual General Meeting & Workshop Week 2021
ETN’s Virtual Annual General Meeting & Workshop Week took place from 15 to 22 March 2021.
- 15 March: Annual General Meeting: “Strategy for a low-carbon future”
- 16 March: TC1: Low-carbon GT technologies – “Expanding the solutions portfolio of new energy systems”
- 17 March: TC2: Operational and fuel flexibility – “Analysing new technological solutions in respect of market opportunities”
- 18 March: TC3: Materials degradation, repair technologies & manufacturing – “Expected materials impacts and new technology opportunities to overcome challenges in the energy transition”
- 19 March: TC4: Condition monitoring and asset management – “Implications of introducing 5% to 30% hydrogen into the grid”
- 22 March: Closing session: “ETN strategy implementation and transition roadmap”
Click here to download the full programme.
ETN Activity Update 2020-2021
The ETN office has prepared our annual Activity Update, which is the annual report of ETN activities that have taken place since the last AGM. The document is available here (login required).
All presentations are available only for ETN members (login required).