ETN Young Engineers Committee – Launch Meeting
ETN’s Young Engineers Committee held their first official meeting on 6 July 2020.
The meeting provided an opportunity for both “Young Engineers” and senior representatives of ETN Member organisations to discuss the benefits each organisation is expecting from this ETN initiative.
ETN’s Young Engineers Committee launch meeting was composed of two consecutive sessions:
Part 1. ETN Young Engineers Committee Inauguration
- Introduction to YEC’s initiative
- Mission, vision, aims and objectives
- YEC survey amongst ETN members – results and way forward
- First collaborative YEC initiative: Strategic paper on energy transition
- New visibility opportunities
Part 2. Panel session: Turbomachinery’s role in the energy transition – Combined perspectives from ETN’s Emeritus Members and ETN’s Young Engineers Committee
- André Mom (ETN President Emeritus / YEC advisor)
- Dieter Krapp (ETN Emeritus member)
- Felix Heerbeck (Uniper / YEC member)
- Brandon Kemerling (Solar Turbines / YEC member)
Note: If a young engineer from your organisation would be interested to join this group, please contact Valentin Moens: vm[at]etn.global
Presentations are available for ETN members (login required).