Chair: Jean-Louis Vignolo,
GE Power & Water
Co-Chair: Yannis Hardalupas,
Imperial College London
Click here to see the list
Improved performance of gas turbine components and intelligent system integration will enhance fuel efficiency and environmental performance of future power generation units.
To have gas turbines capable of operating in an efficient, safe and reliable manner utilising a wide range of fuels for a broad operational range whilst minimising polluting emission such as NOx and aiming at zero CO2 emissions.
If you are interested in joining this TC, please contact Ugo Simeoni by email.
- Improving The Flexibility And Efficiency Of Gas Turbine-Based Distributed Power Plants
- TC2: Minutes Of Meeting: 27 April (AGM 2016)
- Hot Corrosion: Minutes Of Meeting (ETN Workshop 2016)
- Optimize Power Plant Operations With Industrial Data Management And Predictive Analytics
- The Future of Gas-fired Power Generation-Adapting Gas Technology to the Renewable Generation Landscape
- Turbine Research Improves Operational Flexibility
- How Power Plant Upgrades Are Boosting Flexibility